• provocative (it makes you think about it)
Economics is provocative, it makes you think about society more.
• absorbing (it keeps your attention)
The lecture I attended yesterday was sooo absorbing, everybody was engaged into group discussions.
• engrossing (it’s mentally challenging)
Yesterday I was practicing problem sets for my maths class. Ugh, it was quite engrossing.
• I am fond of VERB+ing/noun phrase
I am fond of chocolate!
• I groove on VERB+ing
I groove on running! It keeps me energetic.
𝐈 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰
• I have no clue
That's beyond me.
- What was the first letter to exist?
- I have no clue! That's beyond me!